Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nine Months and Baby Butts





My favorite person ever.




A lot has happened in the past 2 months. Tommy and I have been participating in bootcamp at Crossfit and really enjoyed it! We enjoy spending the evenings together doing something other than being sloths in front of the television and made a few new friends. We had a wonderful coach Meggin Kremer who made it fun and  interesting every day. Poor Max had to go to ANOTHER chlidcare center while we work out, so that breaks my heart. I hate sending him with more people other than hanging out with him. BUT, Tommy has done so well and has lost about 35 pounds, stopped drinking soda and cut out fast food. I, on the other hand, lost 1 pound and I had a Krispy Kreme. We all have our faults huh?


A quick lunch with my boys! They are the light of my life!

Last weekend I went to visit my BFF Merri in St Louis. I had a mommy only trip, the boys stayed home and destroyed the house! It was so great to have adult conversation, get in and out of the car without taking anyone out of a car seat and shop at my own leisure. I spent way too much money, but got Tommy some new jeans (his old ones were falling off) and a few new things for Baby Max. I love to shop for him!


Max is nearly 9 months old. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on anything he can get his hands on. He is even cruising around a little on the couch. He is more and more fun each day! He seems to have a preference for me this week and is not interested in Tommy at all. He is so funny, he seems to go in cycles.
 
He has finally decided he would like to eat a few things, his favorites are apples and bananas, he loves to nub on an apple piece and spit out what he chews on. His highchair is so disgusting! Nastiness seems to stick to him each time I lift him out!





I love baby butts!


No comments:

Post a Comment